Mobile: 8100256256 | 9831010223
Landing Page- OLFU
MBBS in Philippines ₹ 20.4 lacs, No Donation WHO & MCI Approved Duration – 5 Years
〉〉 Fees in 5 installment for 5 years.
〉〉 Free MCI Preparation study material.
〉〉 Free USMLE Part 1 and Part 2 Preparation study material.
〉〉 Guaranteed Admission in MD after completion of BS Course.
The Philippines, is a sovereign state in Southeast Asia in the western Pacific Ocean. To its north across the Luzon Strait lies Taiwan. West across the South China Sea sits Vietnam. The Sulu Sea to the southwest lies between the country and the island of Borneo, and to the south the Celebes Sea separates it from other islands of Indonesia. It is bounded on the east by the Philippine Sea. Its capital city is Manila.
The Philippines has a tropical maritime climate and is usually hot and humid. There are three seasons: the hot dry season or summer from March to May; the rainy season from June to November; and the cool dry season from December to February. The southwest monsoon (from May to October) and the dry winds of the northeast monsoon (from November to April). Temperatures usually range from 21°C (70°F) to 32°C (90°F) although it can get cooler or hotter depending on the season. The coolest month is January; the warmest is May.
Main Features of the Program
- IELTS or TOEFL as background not essential
- Medium of instruction- English
- All medical universities are WHO approved
- Easy availability of Indian cuisine
- Students can apply after completing their Class 12
- Monthly expense is around ₹12,000 – ₹15,000 Per Month
- Separate accommodation facilities for girls and boys
- There is no upper age limit for applicants
- Sessions start from September and lasts till January
- Complete guaranteed visa
- All Medical Degrees make students eligible for Study and work anywhere in the world
- Guidance is provided to students for preparing for their MCI, USMLE and PLAB screening tests
- No Donation charges
- Student can Pay Tution Fees in five instalments.
- Hospital Training From the first year.
Why Our Lady of Fatima University?
The OLFU College of Medicine is one of the Philippine’s most distinguished centers for medical education. Constantly responding to the rapid changes in science, technology and the social environment, OLFU fulfills its commitment to produce competence, world-class medical practitioners.
It strives to create the best environment for students to master the principles and theories of medicine and obtain sufficient knowledge and experience to launch into a successful practice.
It’s the first and only Philippine medical school to have an institutional clerkship program with a foreign hospital. In fact, the University has sent over 100 medical students for clerkship training at the Brooklyn Medical Center and Peninsula Hospital in New York and Jackson Park Hospital in Chicago. Thus, creating career opportunities abroad for young men and women.
In its almost more than 40 years of existence, OLFU has graduated more than 70,000 medical and allied medical health practitioners from all disciplines. Proof that makes OLFU a valuable contributor in the development of the medical and paramedical professions in the Philippines and abroad.
The OLFU College of Medicine is housed in five buildings where you’ll find the school’s lecture halls, seminar and conference rooms, research and teaching laboratories, classrooms, amphitheater, library facilities with audio-visual monitors, and administrative offices of the departments.
Particulars 1st Year 2nd Year 3rd Year 4th Year Total Tuition Fees (in PHP) 450,000 300,000 200,000 200,000 1,150,000 Exchange Rate 1.25 1.25 1.25 1.25 1.25 Tuition Fees (in INR) 5,62,500 3,75,000 2,50,000 2,50,000 14,37,500
- 1 Philippines Pesos – 1.45 Indian Rupees
- Average living expenses is ₹20,000 to ₹23,000 per month.
The admission process is very simple. Candidates have to follow it step by step to make it easier. To help the students, it is mentioned here accordingly.
- Documents submission: 10th and 12th, Passport(if not available then Address Proof)
- Apply for Admission letter along with ₹10,000/-
- Receiving of Admission letter
- Registration Fees to be paid to the University Account
- Submission of original documents for Visa processing
- DFA letter issued by Govt. of Philippines
- Fly to Philippines
Students, who want to participate in Bachelor’s programs, must obtain 12th Passing certificate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a subject securing 50% of marks for General candidate and 40% for SC, ST and OBC. During the application, student has to submit the passing certificate in Original or Official Certified copy.
Accommodation facility for the students coming from abroad equipped with basic amenities along with modern facilities too such as Computer, Internet etc. 24*7 electricity, customized kitchen with availability of different cuisines will be benefitting for the students.
University of Prepetual Help consists of a well equipped library which provides its collection to the students and academic staff with over 10,000 printed materials. Along with that, students and staffs can access an e-Library.
The library is spacious and includes computers along with reading rooms. The Library uses “OpenBiblio” Library System. With the help of this, students and academic members can search and access important electronic books without any hassle.
The library of University of Perpetual Help is a member of “Electronical Information for Libraries eIFL” consortium, which provides ample scope to use all the electronic resources.
The students of University of Perpetual Help System Dalta take part in various activities. They participate in several scientific conferences, excursions, festivals and also in several events.
Talking about sports, the students get ample scope to participate in sports and outdoor activities. There are several clubs for the students where they can decide about their activities in campus, sports, dance etc. University provides all the basic amenities to the students so that they can enjoy the education as well as have an interesting life.
There is facility of hospitals “Fatima University Medical Center“ in the campus of Our Lady of Fatima University Valenzuela Campus for its student for hospital visit. They have good reputation for outstanding infrastructure and quality treatment of the patients.
- Affiliated with Peninsula Hospital Center, New York
- Affiliated with Jackson Park Hospital, Chicago
Prabhat Prakash Narayan
I wish to thank Mr. Jaiswal for his guidance for my admission. The visa & admission process was very smooth.
I got 90% in class 12, and was short listed for CBSE pmt but could not get any college in India, so I got admitted in Philippines through N V Foundation. Private colleges are very Expensive in India. It is much better to do MBBS in the Philippines.
Advantages of Philippines over other countries
- Recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI): Students will get ‘Eligibility Certificate’ from MCI & can practice in India after appearing for Screening Test. After Graduating students can apply for Government jobs in India and do PG/MD/MS courses in India.
- Medical Universities Listed in the World Health Organization (WHO) Geneva, FAIMER etc. Graduates can apply for license with Medical Councils of more than 180 countries.
- Study Medicine in Philippines – Get Dual Degree (BS & MD).
- Full English Medium Teaching for all Faculties.
- Affordable education, accommodation & living cost.
- American Style PBL Curriculum. Eligible appear sit for USMLE.
- Philippines is the fourth Largest English speaking country in the world. Education system similar to that of USA, as a result of a long relation with USA.
- Medical & Nursing education geared towards Employment in USA/ UK and easy to pass USMLE [Medical] , CGFNS, NCLEX [Nursing].
- Since English is the language of communication and language of instruction in Universities, No need to learn another to talk to patients [Medical students] Therefore providing a better understanding of the subjects.
- One of the largest immigrant community in USA is Filipinos.
- The Philippines has the highest English literacy rate in Asia – 93.8%.
- The Philippines attracts students from more than 65 countries. Students from the United States and Europe, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and Hong Kong are also studying in the Philippines.