Mobile: 8100256256 | 9831010223
Landing Page- UoPH
MBBS in Philippines ₹ 17.4 lacs, No Donation WHO & MCI Approved Duration – 5½ Years
〉〉 Fees in 5 installment for 5½ years.
〉〉 Free MCI Preparation study material.
〉〉 Free USMLE Part 1 and Part 2 Preparation study material.
〉〉 Guaranteed Admission in MD after completion of BS Course.
The Philippines, is a sovereign state in Southeast Asia in the western Pacific Ocean. To its north across the Luzon Strait lies Taiwan. West across the South China Sea sits Vietnam. The Sulu Sea to the southwest lies between the country and the island of Borneo, and to the south the Celebes Sea separates it from other islands of Indonesia. It is bounded on the east by the Philippine Sea. Its capital city is Manila.
The Philippines has a tropical maritime climate and is usually hot and humid. There are three seasons: the hot dry season or summer from March to May; the rainy season from June to November; and the cool dry season from December to February. The southwest monsoon (from May to October) and the dry winds of the northeast monsoon (from November to April). Temperatures usually range from 21°C (70°F) to 32°C (90°F) although it can get cooler or hotter depending on the season. The coolest month is January; the warmest is May.
Main Features of the Program
- IELTS or TOEFL as background not essential
- Medium of instruction- English
- All medical universities are WHO approved
- Easy availability of Indian cuisine
- Students can apply after completing their Class 12
- Monthly expense is around ₹12,000 – ₹15,000 Per Month
- Separate accommodation facilities for girls and boys
- There is no upper age limit for applicants
- Sessions start from September and lasts till January
- Complete guaranteed visa
- All Medical Degrees make students eligible for Study and work anywhere in the world
- Guidance is provided to students for preparing for their MCI, USMLE and PLAB screening tests
- No Donation charges
- Student can Pay Tution Fees in five instalments.
- Hospital Training From the first year.
Why University of Perpetual Help?
University of Perpetual Help System Dalta (UPHSD) has been providing quality education for more than 40 years. We nurture students to become accomplished professionals who get employed not only in the Philippines but also abroad. We focus on the total development of our students, beginning with character building to mastery of skills, thus enable our graduates to get ahead in their careers.
- QUALITY EDUCATION PROGRAM: We ensure high quality education to make students more competent. Our experience in the past forty years have allowed us to develop a comprehensive curriculum that allows students to understand and master the subject matter fully, enriching their learning experience.
We own and maintain a tertiary teaching and training hospital where students learn and acquire skills required by their healthcare professions. Our students are surrounded in an environment that encourages proficiency in their chosen field, whether it is in the Medical Field, Hospitality Industry, Law, Aviation, Education, Criminology, etc. This immersion in a workplace environment creates graduates that are mentally and emotionally ready to face the challenging demands of the real world.
As a result, the school boasts of board topnotchers and graduates that excel in their chosen careers. Every year, a UPH graduate emerges at the top ten of certified board exams. We work hand in hand with our students to ensure that they learn for understanding, from the classroom to the review session, and this is clearly reflected after they graduate.
- HIGHLY COMPETENT & CARING FACULTY AND ADMINISTRATORS: From Justices to former Coast Guard Commandant, our faculty is a diverse group of educators, professors, industry professionals, and prominent personalities in the country.
They are not just teachers but they are also friends, consultants, advisors, and mentors who nurture students to develop their full potential.
Theoretical knowledge and applied training are delicately balanced thus providing a holistic approach to learning.
- MODERN EQUIPMENT & FACILITIES: The university continually updates its modern facilities and equipment to prepare students with the required skills for evolving industry needs.
Maritime students train using a full-mission bridge simulator. The impressive CIHM building and its facilities are designed specifically to simulate realistic HRM and Tourism settings.
- LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL AFFILIATIONS: The University has established local and international linkages with prestigious institutions to further enhance the skills, competencies, and professional network of our globally competitive students to help them jumpstart their careers here and abroad.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION: Our campuses in Las Piñas, Molino, and Calamba are strategically located along major thoroughfares in their respective cities.
It is accessible via all types of transportation, and its location in the south of Metro Manila makes it a more convenient destination for students, parents, and faculty alike, maximizing the use of their time, energy, and resources for more productive activities.
- VIBRANT SOCIAL COMMUNITY: The campus allows for an individual to fully develop his potential. There are several school organizations created that address a varied range of interests.
This provides balance in a student’s life that makes their campus life more interesting. Our involvement in sports such as the NCAA provides the student a sense of pride and identity in the athletic community.
Particulars BA Psycho
MD 1st Year MD 2nd Year MD 3rd Year MD 4th Year Total Tuition Fees (in PHP) 325,000 175,000 400,000 250,000 150,000 150,000 1,450,000 Exchange Rate 1.25 1.25 1.25 1.25 1.25 1.25 1.25 Tuition Fee (in INR) 4,06,250 2,18,750 5,00,000 3,12,500 1,87,500 1,87,500 18,12,500
- 1 Philippines Pesos – 1.45 Indian Rupees
- Average living expenses is ₹12,000 to ₹15,000 per month.
The admission process is very simple. Candidates have to follow it step by step to make it easier. To help the students, it is mentioned here accordingly.
- Documents submission: 10th and 12th, Passport(if not available then Address Proof)
- Apply for Admission letter along with ₹10,000/-
- Receiving of Admission letter
- Registration Fees to be paid to the University Account
- Submission of original documents for Visa processing
- DFA letter issued by Govt. of Philippines
- Fly to Philippines
Students, who want to participate in Bachelor’s programs, must obtain 12th Passing certificate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a subject securing 50% of marks for General candidate and 40% for SC, ST and OBC. During the application, student has to submit the passing certificate in Original or Official Certified copy.
Accommodation facility for the students coming from abroad equipped with basic amenities along with modern facilities too such as Computer, Internet etc. 24*7 electricity, customized kitchen with availability of different cuisines will be benefitting for the students.
University of Prepetual Help consists of a well equipped library which provides its collection to the students and academic staff with over 10,000 printed materials. Along with that, students and staffs can access an e-Library.
The library is spacious and includes computers along with reading rooms. The Library uses “OpenBiblio” Library System. With the help of this, students and academic members can search and access important electronic books without any hassle.
The library of University of Perpetual Help is a member of “Electronical Information for Libraries eIFL” consortium, which provides ample scope to use all the electronic resources.
The students of University of Perpetual Help System Dalta take part in various activities. They participate in several scientific conferences, excursions, festivals and also in several events.
Talking about sports, the students get ample scope to participate in sports and outdoor activities. There are several clubs for the students where they can decide about their activities in campus, sports, dance etc. University provides all the basic amenities to the students so that they can enjoy the education as well as have an interesting life.
There is facility of hospitals “University of Perpetual Help Dalta Medical Center” in the campus of Univeristy of Perpetual Help for its student for hospital visit. They have good reputation for outstanding infrastructure and quality treatment of the patients.
Prabhat Prakash Narayan
I wish to thank Mr. Jaiswal for his guidance for my admission. The visa & admission process was very smooth.
I got 90% in class 12, and was short listed for CBSE pmt but could not get any college in India, so I got admitted in Philippines through N V Foundation. Private colleges are very Expensive in India. It is much better to do MBBS in the Philippines.
Advantages of Philippines over other countries
- Recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI): Students will get ‘Eligibility Certificate’ from MCI & can practice in India after appearing for Screening Test. After Graduating students can apply for Government jobs in India and do PG/MD/MS courses in India.
- Medical Universities Listed in the World Health Organization (WHO) Geneva, FAIMER etc. Graduates can apply for license with Medical Councils of more than 180 countries.
- Study Medicine in Philippines – Get Dual Degree (BS & MD).
- Full English Medium Teaching for all Faculties.
- Affordable education, accommodation & living cost.
- American Style PBL Curriculum. Eligible appear sit for USMLE.
- Philippines is the fourth Largest English speaking country in the world. Education system similar to that of USA, as a result of a long relation with USA.
- Medical & Nursing education geared towards Employment in USA/ UK and easy to pass USMLE [Medical] , CGFNS, NCLEX [Nursing].
- Since English is the language of communication and language of instruction in Universities, No need to learn another to talk to patients [Medical students] Therefore providing a better understanding of the subjects.
- One of the largest immigrant community in USA is Filipinos.
- The Philippines has the highest English literacy rate in Asia – 93.8%.
- The Philippines attracts students from more than 65 countries. Students from the United States and Europe, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and Hong Kong are also studying in the Philippines.