DISCLAIMER / LEGAL NOTICE
1. Applicant and guardians should read and understand terms and conditions. If they need any clarity, they should discuss with National Vidya Foundation before filling up and submitting the application form.
2. Applicant & guardians should be aware that eligibility criteria for admission to MBBS for Indians is 50% in PCB (40% for SC/ST/OBC), pass in English and overall pass in class 12th Board Exam as prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Applicant should satisfy themselves that they meet the MCI eligibility criteria.
3. Applicant will submit original documents for verification / processing when called on to do so.
4. Applicant will make his own arrangement for issue of passport in time in order to travel overseas.
5. Fees & Refund: Fees in India are collected as:
a. Initial Registration fee is Rs.10,000 is payable with this form
b. Refund of Rs.5,000/- is possible if sought by September 30th of the year of admission in writing. Refunds will be made in the month of December of the same year.
c. If applicant moves beyond registration and pays application and/or processing fees then NO refund is possible.
d. Fees paid overseas: NO refunds are possible.
6. Applicant/Guardians will pay fees payable in India by DEMAND DRAFT only payable to "National Vidya Foundation" and payable in DELHI. No cash or cheque is to be given to any other name or any other counselor. No claims will be entertained by National Vidya Foundation for any payment other than as prescribed above. Fees to the University is payable overseas
7. If false information is provided by an Applicant, National Vidya Foundation retains the right to proceed against such applicant. Liability for false information rests solely with the Applicant.
8. Students are governed by the rules and regulations of the University, the Country and agreements between the University and its associates and National Vidya Foundation and the Applicant.
9. Admission, Visa Responsibilities, Costs & Claims: No claims will be entertained by National Vidya Foundation or it associates from any applicant or their guardian/s for costs of application, non-attendance to University or losing a year of education etc. National Vidya Foundation is responsible for admission in the University and documentation guidance only. The issue of the Invitation letter by the University is proof of Admission. Obtaining passport in time, visa clearance, passing visa interview, getting MCI Certificate of Eligibility, passing immigration etc. are the responsibility of the Applicant. Any delays due to fore-mentioned or travel delay, ticketing / flight delay, act of god or nature or war or change in Government policy are not the responsibility or liability of National Vidya Foundation.
10. National Vidya Foundation does NOT guarantee to the applicant, the completion of the course in the University. This depends on the policies of the Institution and the educational performance of the applicant.
11. Cost of the Course, visa fees, processing fees etc are subject to change without prior notice.
12. Annual fees are to be paid to the University annually before the due date. Applicant should find out the date and deposit dues in time else they can be denied admission or deported
13. For matters not specifically mentioned here, the decision of National Vidya Foundation will be final and binding upon the applicant and their parents / legal guardians.
14. All disputes are subject to Howrah jurisdiction only.